Moxie Chic believes in giving back -- supporting girls and women -- to help achieve equal rights and opportunities for all.
We typically donate a portion of each sale -- $1 per product sold -- to an organization helping girls and/or women specifically.
- Starting in March 2021, we will donate to Equality Now.
January and February 2021, we donated to the Malala Fund for all apparel, except the 2020 Holiday Art Contest Winner design donations went to Girls Inc.
- From November through the 2020 Holiday Season (for all apparel outside of our Holiday Donation Tee Collection), we donated to the Malala Fund, supporting education for girls.
- From September through October 2020, we donated to the Women of Color Network, whose mission is to eliminate violence against women and their communities by centralizing the voices and promoting the leadership of women of color.
- From our launch in July 2019, we've rotated our donation to a variety of organizations, including Dress For Success.
We have created and participated in special charity campaigns in the past and will continue to do so.
- February 2021, we launched an #IWD2021 Art Contest, the winning design Spring sale profits will be donated to Equality Now, recognized by IWD worldwide as an IWD Charity of Choice. IWD -- on its official website -- recognizes Moxie Chic's campaign initiative as exemplary of the way girls and women worldwide should be celebrating!
For the 2020 Holiday Season (November 2020 thru January 1, 2021), we offered an impact giving opportunity, donating 100% of the profits from our Holiday Donation Tee Collection to a range of organizations addressing areas of needed support: ACLU (women's rights), NAACP (racial equity), Greenpeace (environmentalism) and Girls Who Code (women in science/tech). We donated all profits from our Art Contest Winner designs (depicting feminism and girl power) to Girls Inc.
- From March through August 2020, as part of the COVID-19 relief effort, we teamed up with the American Red Cross and offered 15% discount site-wide for all purchases made by those donating $5 or more. (Did you know that the Red Cross in America was founded by Clara Barton, a self-taught nurse in the Civil War; and as of August 2020, it was overseen by a woman CEO/President and a woman Board Chair)?)
- Before that, for International Women's Day 2020 (#IWD2020, March 8, 2020), we teamed up with Kristin Chenoweth, Melissa Joan Hart and Michelle Trachtenberg to co-design shirts, all the profits of which were donated to Girls Inc.